In a fast paced world where new technology is released everyday it can be difficult to determine which types are the right fit for your business. Here are 5 technologies we recommend to ensure your business doesn’t get left behind:
1. Applications – If there is one technology you should embrace, it’s applications for your smartphone! Between Apple’s App Store or Google Play for Android devices, there’s an app out there to keep you organised and make you more productive.
2. Analytics – The evidence of all your efforts in business speaks through data, whether that be sales figures, website hits or new customers. The value and insight that your businesses data can provide when analysed effectively is priceless which it’s why it’s so crucial that you have the right tools to analyse and record data. Google Analytics is a great starting point.
3. Cloud Software – From file sharing to back up services, cloud services are changing the way companies do business. Cloud computing allows you to access your all your documents on any device at anytime. The cloud has made flexible working arrangements more possible than ever before. Krost has been completely on the cloud for 4 years now and we’ve never looked back.
4. Data Security & Back Up – Keeping your business and customer information safe and well protected is essential. Unauthorised access to your business data could be extremely detrimental to your business, so ensure that anti virus and anti breach software are installed on your servers. Investing in a technology that stores a back up of all your data is also a necessity, many cloud services include this.
5. Mobile Technology – Mobile friendly websites are becoming more crucial now that a majority of consumers are looking at websites from their mobile devices. If you want to increase the amount of business that is driven through your website, make your website responsive to mobile viewing.